|Members:||Out of Season|
|Guests of Members:|
|Infants not requiring bunk space||Free||Free|
|First adult guest of a member with a 2nd|
|First two children (under 18) guests|
|of a financial member with a 2nd share||Free||Free|
|Other guests of financial members:|
|Adults||$25 p/night||$10 p/night|
|Children (under 18 years old)||$12 p/night||$5 p/night|
|Adults & Children||$30 p/night||$30 p/night|
|Adults||$18 p/night||$18 p/night|
|Children||$18 p/night||$18 p/night|
1. Nobody can reside in the lodge unless a financial member is present.
2. A member with outstanding payments of any kind may be required to pay hut fees at guest rates.
3. It is the member's responsibility to record the names of all guests (paying or otherwise) and casual visitors in the Guest's Register and to collect the appropriate hut fees.
4. For a person to qualify for a guest rate, the inviting member must be residing within the Lodge.
5. A group must have formal permission from a member of the Executive Committee in order to use Toorbunna Lodge. Groups must be at least 10 persons and be midweek.